Search This Blog

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Me in Love

First time go to high school...
I don't know you..
i just play with my friend in elementary school who going to same high school with me
then..
I saw my friend tweets to him...
i open his profile then i follow him and i ask him to folback me..
then he folback me and ask me who iam..
I say ..
Im a girl who going to same high school with you
he reply..
what grade are you?
I reply .
Seven like you..
Oh.. he reply
then i ask him..
Do you know me?
he answer no..
he ask me again ..
Are you know me?
Yes of course..
you the class leader right..
yes.. he reply that.
Maybe tommorow we can meet each other? i asking
Yeah..

----------------------- T O M M O R O W-----------------------

I asking my friend do you know ......
Yes of course..  my friend reply me
where is he? i asking
he's definitely on the basketball court
I see.. i reply

--------------------- IN THE BASKETBALL COURT---------------
Heey!! my friend calling him
hmm.. maybe we did not do it, sometimes maybe he know me his own self
Okeeh my friend replying..

----------------------- A T TWITTER-------------------
Heey are you aready know me?
no .. ._.
Maybe we can meet tommorow..
Yes..

---------------- T O M O R O W--------------

Oh is that you.. i think you realy same like....
His friend reply no..!! realy different don't you know it..
Then we go to church..

He is Nice, good, smart , love to playbasketball, he love Conan , Cool, and cute :3
and
I LOVE HIM

1 comment: